Friday’s Hike

Tomorrow’s hike is one of my favorites–Pilot Rock – Slate Rock.  The weather forecast is a bit iffy, but I think I’ll keep the hike as planned.  If the weather worsens, I will change or cancel the hike.  Stay tuned for any further updates tomorrow morning before 7:30.  BiLo; 9:00.  Please RSVP.

Friday 60% Precip. / < 1 in
Periods of rain and snow. High 39F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.

Advertisements