Wednesday’s Hike

If the tomorrow’s weather forecast concerns you, don’t worry. We should have Goldilocks weather starting in mid-September. Tomorrow we will do an old hike a new way. If we’re lucky we’ll get lots of rain today and tonight to enhance the waterfalls on this hike. Case Camp Trailhead on FS471B; 9:00.

Thunderstorms likely. Storms may contain strong gusty winds. High 77F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Pisgah Hiker Response to the Proposed Forest Management Plan

Dear Pisgah Hikers,

The Pisgah Hiker leadership has formulated a letter which is intended to be the organizational response of the Pisgah Hiker group to the proposed forest management plan currently under review. If you would like to see the letter and/or if you would like for your name to be included as a “signer”, please respond by the end of the day tomorrow. Thanks.   RSVP