Wednesday’s Hike

If you like the weather we’ve had for the past week, you will love tomorrow’s weather.  I’m cancelling the planned hike to Panthertown.  This is a long drive and a long hike.  The chance we’ll get caught in an afternoon thunderstorm is pretty high.  Instead I’ve substituted Eastatoe Gorge.  We haven’t done that hike in awhile and the water gushing through the Eastatoe Narrows should be fantastic.  If the forecast worsens, I’ll cancel the hike by 7:15 tomorrow.  St. Philips; 8:30.

Wednesday 80% Precip. / 0.4 in
Thunderstorms likely. High near 80F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Advertisements

Permanent Notice

Visit this page to find any hike updates.  

To receive Updates by email:.

Enter your email address on the link at the bottom right corner of any webpage.  Click the  “+ Follow”  button.  You will now receive the updates automatically by email.